— Metro Detroit Two-Day Mastermind Retreat is The Ultimate Experience for Women in Business to Strategically Map Out Super Success in 2017. —
Detroit, MI — The impact of the recent U.S. Presidential Election has a lot of people concerned. According to a new report published by Bankrate, a vast majority of Americans feel anxious about the country’s economic well-being because of Donald Trump’s victory.
A big believer in partnerships, Phillips has partnered with award-winning entrepreneur and PR Coach, Pam Perry to bring The Six Figure Mastermind Retreat to metro Detroit.
When: Friday and Saturday, December 16 and 17
The Weber’s Inn – Ann Arbor
3050 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
“This type of event is not for everyone. This is a true training event and workshop over two days. If you’re looking for TRANSFORMATION not just INFORMATION on how to live your life powerfully and live a life you love, you need to be there,” said Perry, the master social media and brand strategist, who is credited for being the first person to coin the term “PR Coach” because she coaches hundreds of authors, speakers and entrepreneurs on how to build their own public relations campaigns since 2000.
Phillips, better known as The Pink Mogul, has developed powerful relationships with corporations and small to mid-sized businesses. Her connections have led to multiple 7-figure business ventures, the production of numerous mega events and thousands of dollars in sponsorships. She has worked with major brands such as Microsoft, Cricket, IKEA, State Farm, Fifth-Third Bank and The WNBA Atlanta Dream.
Together Phillips and Perry have pulled together five national experts that will have each participant walk away from the event with the following:
1. Personal strategic plan for success with sense of control and confidence as you move toward your six-figure goals.
2. Directions on how to create six-figure sales funnel and effortless attract clients
3. A clear blueprint on how to implement automated marketing systems and social media strategies that will yield tons of ideal prospects to convert into clients
4. Laser coaching on how to leverage skills, gifts and experience and increase revenue without increasing the number of working hours
5. A step-by-step roadmap on how to create information products (including eBooks) from expertise and have them sell online 24/7 for passive income
“If you’re looking to build powerful business relationships with like-minded entrepreneurs and make the BIG shift in your business in order to achieve the success you deserve, we look forward to seeing you at The Six Figure Mastermind,” said Phillips. “You’ll get your breakthrough in your business here because we don’t tell you WHAT to do but HOW to do it.”
In addition to Phillips and Perry, the expert facilitators are:
* Dr. Geneva Williams, Executive Leadership Coach, Radio Host, Nonprofit Consultant
* Laticia Nicole, Motivational Speaker, Author, Non-Profit Consultant
* Dr. Tiffany Lowe-Payne, Physician, Best-Selling Author, Speaker
* Latoya Johnson, Author, the Leadership Coach known as “The FLY coach”
* Bro. Bedford, Black America’s #1 Internet Marketing & Digital Publishing Coach, Consultant
“Felicia along with her amazing team have cracked the code to propelling your business, using a results-driven formula that works from the inside out,” said Perry. “This team has helped tons of business owners transform their businesses into 6 and 7 figure enterprises by showing them how to clearly communicate their value to others which get lasting results – while living a life you’ll love. That’s what you’ll learn at this intense, but fun, two-day event in Ann Arbor at the Weber’s Inn Dec. 16 and 17.”
“If you want to accelerate toward your goals, and up level your life in 2017, one thing I know for sure how to get there faster is to participate in a mastermind weekend with passionate women who can help you grow,” said Phillips.
Space is limited because this is an intimate setting to impact each participant’s business and vision in a personal way with one-on-one coaching with the featured experts. To get more information, go to www.TheSixFigureMastermind.com
Pam Perry, PR Coach