Nationwide — UrbanEbooks.com, a popular online web site that sells electronic books for African American readers has just partnered with Apple Pay, to enable iPad, iPhone, and Mac users to securely make purchases without having to pull out their credit cards.
UrbanEbooks.com, which launched in early 2016, has to-date sold more than 10,000 ebooks. Their publications have unusually long titles, are priced at just $3 or less, and are designed to empower, educate, and enlighten African Americans readers. The web site does not not publish any urban fiction or street fiction titles.
Popular books available on the web site include:
* Get That Money, Honey! Top 101+ Scholarships (and Internships) for African Americans and Other Minority Students
* First Ever Black History Quote Bible: 365 Amazing Quotes From Prominent African Americans
* Black Author Secrets: How I Make $2,500+ in Book Sales Every Month! (The First Ever African American Guide to Selling More Books)
* Contact Any Black Celebrity (Contact Information for Will Smith, Steve Harvey, Oprah Winfrey and 47 more of your favorite Black celebrities!)
* The Single Mom’s Guide to Financial Freedom (101+ Real Organizations and Programs That Can Help You Pay Bills, Collect Child Support, Attend College, Start a Biz, and More!)
* Top 365 Inspiring Quotes From Black Millionaires and Billionaires (The Best Quotes From Bob Johnson, Oprah Winfrey, Daymond John, Russell Simmons, Tyler Perry, and more!)
* Know Your Rights! Everything to Know About Police Brutality (What to Do If You’re Stopped, What’s Legal, What’s Illegal, and How Not to Get Killed!)
* Black Girl Magic: Top 50 Black Woman-Owned Beauty Products, Skincare Products, Haircare Products and More!
* and many more!
Based in Columbus, Ohio and founded by award-winning entrepreneur Dante Lee, the company is reportedly the first ever publishing company to release 22 new books in their first six weeks!
For more details and/or to purchase some of their ebooks, visit www.UrbanEbooks.com