Speak For Yourself: America's Resource To Stop Bullying
Dr. Michael Wilkins, Sr. and James Amps, III
Chicago, IL (March 9, 2011) -- "Over 85% of our teenagers say that revenge as an aftermath of being bullied is the leading cause for school shootings and homicide.' Consequently, we can no longer turn silently away from this seemingly growing problem. "One study found that on any given day, up to 160,000 students stay home from school because they are scared of being bullied.' If your child doesn't feel safe at school, it is extremely difficult for your child to learn at school. - This is a comprehensive guide for parents, teachers, students, social services, foster care agencies and others to effectively overcome the obstacles of bullying.
Speak for Yourself by Dr. Michael Wilkins, Sr. and James Amps, III is an extremely important resource and contains the most current statistics and time tested solutions for dealing realistically with the problems of bullying as well as engaging exercises and self-assessment checklists that will help you to:
* Develop a cohesive plan to identify and then educate bullies and those who are being bullied.
* Insure effective communication within and between staff, parents, students or other related parties to exceed previous expectations and realistic results
* Ensure all involved understand and accept goals, roles, rules, policies, available resources and the nature of interdependency among those involved in the bullying cycle.
* Listen to the bully, the bullied and the bystanders, and all others involved to create a retribution-free communication environment where people feel safe, heard, understood, and respected
* Teach the difference between 'problems' that can be solved and 'realities' (obstacles that may be outside of your control)
Speak for Yourself is offered at $16.95 per unit plus s/h costs. The workbook is an additional $19.95 and the authors will be delighted to provide a significant discount rate based on volume orders. To purchase books, workbooks and to schedule training for your school, group or organization, simply email them at: email@example.com Please provide your NAME, TITLE, ORGANIZATION, ADDRESS, EMAIL and QUANTITY of books that you want. Upon receipt, they will send out the books and related material and invoice.
The authors are available for interviews and will be delighted to talk with you about their new Speak for Yourself Anti-Bullying program and workshop which is based on Speak for Yourself principles.
Dr. Michael Wilkins, Sr.
SHARE THIS PAGE: