Nationwide — Although police brutality can happen to any one, government statistics confirm that police brutality in the United States is more likely to happen to Black individuals – especially men. According to MappingPoliceViolence.org, in 2015 alone, an estimated 336 black people were killed by police, and an estimated 102 of these people were unarmed.
Readers will learn exactly how to best defend themselves in the smartest and safest way possible, and the best part is that this book can be downloaded and stored on to any computer, smartphone or tablet now. So it can literally be in your pocket when ever you need it!
In Know Your Rights! Everything to Know About Police Brutality, readers will learn:
* 25 things police officers CAN legally do
* 25 things police officers can NOT legally do
* What to do if you are stopped while walking
* What to do if you are pulled over while driving
* What to do if you are being detained
* What to do if you are being arrested
* What to say to defend yourself legally
* Whether or not it is legal to record or videotape your encounter
* What not to say to compromise yourself
* How to not consent to an illegal search
* How to not consent to an illegal seizure
* How to be courteous, but also effective when speaking
* How to not get yourself killed!
Also included in the book:
* Valuable advice from former police officers
* A listing of the best law firms in the country that specialize in civil rights and police misconduct
* A listing of the top 10 civil rights/ Black lawyer organizations in the country that can help you
Know Your Rights! Everything to Know About Police Brutality, available for just $0.99, is a must-have for African American males of all ages. It is highly informative, and contains legal information and advice that can not be found elsewhere. It has the power to save lives!
For more details and/or to purchase the book, visit www.UrbanEbooks.com