Nationwide — One non-profit organization is dedicated to aiding those less fortunate. Established in the heart of Fort Worth and Dallas Texas, they’ve aided the less fortunate for over 19 years now. Many of those they helped were able to get back on their feet and start their lives a new.
Other areas of importance to Humanitas include New Job Creation, New Business Development, Housing and Rental Development for the Poor, Corporate and Community Economic Development Partnerships, Banking and Financial Institution Support, Economic and Community Development Feasibility and needs assessment studies in low income and economic depressed business areas, and Banks and the Community Re-Invest Act.
The CDC has an affiliation with several other nonprofit agencies and churches. Among them are assisting the poor and low income persons towards self-sufficiency. Their strategic goal is to assist the community, especially the low income communities with positive economic and community development.
Here are their Economic and Community Development Assistance Services:
* Grant Application Assistance
* Community Re-Investment Planning
* Economic Development Assistance For Incubator/Consortium Development
* Grant Information Assistance
* Business Plans/Tax Exempt Application/Financing
* SBA and Other Loan Proposal Packaging
* Women/Minority Business Consulting
* VA Benefits Consulting
* Microenterprise Lending Set Up
* Seminar and Work Shop Development
For more details about The Humanitas Community Development Corporation, visit www.humanitascdc320.org
Humanitas Community Development Corporation