Nationwide — An amazing new book entitled, The Single Mom’s Guide to Financial Freedom (101+ Real Organizations and Programs That Can Help You Pay Bills, Collect Child Support, Attend College, Start a Biz, and More!) is helping single moms across the country enhance the quality of their lives.
The Single Mom’s Guide to Financial Freedom is a must-have for guide for women of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. It’s everything women need to gain real financial freedom, and the 80-page e-book can be downloaded instantly to any computer, smartphone or tablet!
Programs listed in the book include:
* The Black Women’s Health Imperative
* The Sojourner Center
* The Global Fund For Women
* The Parents Without Partners Program
* Single Parent Alliance of America (SPAOA)
* Jеаnеttе Rаnkіn Fоundаtіоn
* Black Career Women’s Network
* Chіld Cаrе аnd Dеvеlорmеnt Fund (CCDF)
* The Take Wings Foundation
* Rаре, Abuѕе, аnd Inсеѕt Nаtіоnаl Nеtwоrk (RAINN)
* My Sister’s Keeper Foundation For Women
* The Hеlріng Hаndѕ fоr Sіnglе Mоmѕ program
* The Wоrkіng Cаrѕ fоr Wоrkіng Fаmіlіеѕ program
* The White House Council on Women and Girls
* The G.U.R.L.S. Rock program
* and many more!
What these programs have in common:
All of the programs listed in the e-book have already helped thousands of women and girls across the country. All of them share the same philosophy that women are disadvantaged, are discriminated against, and need a helping hand. There are also programs that are specifically designed to help women who have been abused and/or are homeless.
For more details about and/or to purchase The Single Mom’s Guide to Financial Freedom, visit www.UrbanEbooks.com